Friday, February 27, 2015

Author Interview Series: Writers’ Quirks Featuring Kimberly DuBoise

On today's edition of Writers’ Quirks, I'm interviewing poet Kimberly DuBoise.

Thanks for joining us, Kimberly. What are you currently working on? 
My first fiction project.

Have you ever fallen in love with one of your characters? 
No

Fair enough. What is the best place for dreaming up your storylines? 
I would say the best place is while reading other books.

What is your favorite snack while writing? 
My favorite snack while writing is chips. And smoothies.

How do you feel about pen names? 
I think pen names are great.

What is the most not-true-to-self writing or marketing idea you’ve considered (or done!)? 
It would have to be like for likes.

How are your books different than the millions of other books? My books are a reflection of my emotions, my dreams and values. Just honest expressions are on the page.

What one question has no one asked you about your book/character/writing life that you wish they would? 
I wish someone would ask what it is I gain from writing personally and emotionally.

So, what do you gain from writing personally and emotionally
A greater sense of who I am and what brings me peace.

Where would you like for people to connect with you online?  
My Facebook page or my website.

Kimberly's latest release Sing To Me of Words is available here


No comments:

Post a Comment