Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Uncharted Series Prequel To Be Published By CrossRiver Media


You GUYS!!! I have great news!

If you read The Land Uncharted, you know the Uncharted storyline begins in the year 2025 in a hidden land that was settled in the 1860s by Americans. In the Uncharted series, the characters refer to their history as the founders’ story. Tidbits of the founders’ story are given throughout the Uncharted books and many readers have expressed their desire to read the story of how the founders came to the Land.

*~*~*~ Good news! ~*~*~*

I spent last winter writing the first book of the founders’ story. It’s titled Aboard Providence. I’m super excited to let you know that I've signed Aboard Providence with Christian publisher CrossRiver Media!

I’m celebrating with a giveaway. Enter to win the first three Uncharted books so you’re all caught up and ready for the journey Aboard Providence!





2 comments:

  1. I have read To Kill a Mockingbird & Go Set a Watchman this Summer, and too many others to list. I am now reading Change of Heart by Molly Jebber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading all sorts of things... reading a mystery right now :)

    ReplyDelete