Tuesday, September 12, 2017

It's release day for Uncharted Hope!


Uncharted Hope is finally available! Are you ready for a new adventure?
 
If youre an ebook fan, order the Kindle version here. Paperback lovers can order an autographed copy from my website here. Add it to your Goodreads shelf here.

I hope you enjoy this story of adventure, freedom, and hope as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Here’s a little about the story:
Sophia Ashton’s new medical assistant job comes with the perks of living on the Colburn property, which include being surrounded by a loving family—something she’s never known. During the job’s trial period, a patient puts Sophia in a questionable position. Now she must prove her competence or lose her job and home.

Nicholas Vestal is working on a sheep farm to earn a starter flock, but before his contract is up, he inherits a house in the village. While fixing up the old house, he pursues Sophia Ashton, believing she is the woman God wants him to marry. But when Sophia’s difficult past blocks Nicholas’s plan, he must find a way to her heart.

Meanwhile, outside the Land...
When plant biologist Bailey Colburn is offered a research job, she knows Justin Mercer is playing her somehow. Working for the former naval flight officer sounds better than her other options in post-war Norfolk, even though Justin says he once met her long lost relatives. But when Justin introduces Bailey to the mysterious gray leaf tree, his unbelievable claims change her world.

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely a fan of the Uncharted Land (beginnings and futures). I just finished Uncharted Hope... of course I had to reread all the original Uncharted books. And I gotta know that there's another book coming. I really want Bailey to meet her family. I want to meet more residents of the Land... maybe in other settlements. Please tell me there is more. Waiting semi-patiently for All Things Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trueheart! Your excitement for the story makes me want to write faster :) Yes! There is more of Bailey's story coming. I'm busy writing it this year, and it's heart-pounding to say the least! Be sure to sign up for my eNewsletter, so you know when it's available. Here's the link if you need it: http://eepurl.com/cXrDDn

      Delete
  2. I am so into your series of Uncharted!! I can't wait for the next book and find out what is happening in the Land and if Bailey makes it there and if there are more love stories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce! You made my day! I'm currently writing the next installment in the Land. I think you'll enjoy Bailey's journey.

      Delete